Friday, December 06, 2013

Friday Free-For-All with Lou Harper

Hooray for Hollywood!!  No, hooray for Lou Harper who has returned today with a digital copy of her latest release, Secrets and Ink to offer up for grabs.  If you want to be entered into the random drawing for the book, leave your name and email addy in the comments.



When Karma writes you a ticket, pay up or else…

If life was like the movies, Jem Mitchell’s wouldn’t be such a mess. In LA’s glittering world of dreams, he works an unglamorous job at a gourmet grocery store. His past is so deep and dark, the details are lost even to him. All he knows is he was once cursed by a meter maid, and ever since, his love life has sucked.

When Detective Nick Davies becomes a regular at the store, Jem dares to hope he’s un-hexed at last. He should have known that sex with a remarkably normal guy, devoid of weird fetishes and fatal personality flaws, was too good to be true.

During a post-encounter cuddle, Nick recognizes the tattoo on Jem’s back—and remembers him as a young hustler he arrested nine years past.

As Jem’s memories come crashing back, he flees from Nick, but fate contrives to keep pushing them back together. And when Jem’s old partner in crime is found murdered, the stakes are raised for life, for love, and a dangerous drama with no guarantee of a Hollywood ending.

Warning: Stars a mild-mannered store clerk with a shady past, a hunky cop whose passion in the bedroom is as big as his passion for justice, and celebrity sightings you won’t see on TMZ.


25 comments:

  1. Count me in please, this does sound a good one!

    Suze
    Littlesuze at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to read this one! Please count me in. :)

    lkbherring64(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds really good. Please count me in.

    debdeege(at)optonline (dot) net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, sounds fantastic!

    Trix, vitajex(At)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to read it! Please count me in.
    jengardenATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds really good. Please count me in.
    sstrode at scrtc dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds intriguing! Please include me in the drawing.

    Susan
    skadlec1@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds really good, Lou! Please count me in.
    Thanks!
    cchemme@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes please, count me in! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Please count me in!
    books2read69@hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Please count me in :)
    valeridavila@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Count me in please :)

    penumbrareads(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This book sounds so great! Count me in please!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That sounds good. Count me in.

    smg5775@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow - I want to read this! I'm in.

    lgrant1@san.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sounds great :)

    clarelondon11@yahoo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. Me too, Lou - sounds like a great read! - Happy Holidays! LE

    Le(dot)franks(dot)books@gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for the giveaway! Please count me in. Have this on on my TBR list.

    jen.f {at} mac {dot} com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sounds yummy, please count me in!
    goaliemom0049(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  20. YES I want this book! Thanks for having this contest :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Looks fabulous! And that cover model is delicious! Congrats on the release.
    OceanAkers @ aol.com

    ReplyDelete